Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO THE INDIAN FABRIC WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW
PLACE EID ORDERS BY 19/05/2020 TO HAVE IT DELIVERED ON TIME FOR EID
Due to the current events out of our control we appreciate your understanding and commitment to us.
The following actions are being implemented in our company from Monday until further notice:
- Our phone lines will be temporarily be unavailable. this is due to skeletal staff available working in the warehouse.
- Email and WhatsApp inquiries will still be available.
Please allow a further 24 hours for a response.
- Unfortunately Next day delivery will no longer be available until further notice.
Delivery will now take between 5-7 working days. Please account for this lead time when ordering.
For any customer service enquires regarding orders, deliveries, returns( please see below T&C)
please email us or whatsupp our team
Whatsupp only - 07753217536
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
4. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
8. We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
9. Please note that next day delivery is only available for all Asian and Indian Fabric Crystal Jewellery and fashion accessories.
10. . Please note all promotional items AND DISCOUNTED ITEMS are non-refundable. This includes all BOGOF, OVER THE PHONE, Facebook promotion, or discounted items. We will not accept returns for these items. These are discounted as sale stock unless it’s otherwise stated it can be returned.
11. Only one promotional method is accepted per item. You cannot have two discounts or promotion together except the free delivery and one promotion or discount.
12. These includes facebook Indian fabric uk promotions, over the phone discount, website or newsletter discount unless otherwise stated.
1. Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website; we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cheques.
2. For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
3. A delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please view our delivery charges.
1. We deliver to any UK address as well as providing International Delivery. Please see our Delivery section for the country list and prices.
2. Orders require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
3. A delivery charge is applicable of £3.99 takes 5 -7 working days and £6.99 is next working day delivery. Our delivery in UK Mainland.
Please note some next day deliveries may take upto two working days. If you wish to cancel if you have not receive it next day please email us within the 24 hours to notify us.
Our free delivery service option on website over £85. Takes normally 3-5 working days. It will sometimes take longer during our busy periods and holiday period. Please ask for more information. Please use the next day delivery option if you would like the item sooner.
For most of our deliveries we use interlink express courier service. On the day of delivery the courier will contact you via email and mobile text message giving you an hour slot window
which there normally delivery within. So this way you don't need to wait all day.
Please provide your mobile number and email address at the time of purchase so we can pass that on to our courier.
Please see our delivery section for Europe, and all other countries for full costs.
4. All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of despatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
5. We will try to deliver all orders received, however if a customer is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour, Post Office or returned back to the depot.
It is the customer’s responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
6. If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will minus our postage fees this also includes for refused delivery. We will only offer a refund for the items only.
If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable.
7. We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems, or any taxes for international deliveries that may occur. This is upon the customer duty to pay any taxes if its occurs.
8. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
9. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays with the payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of customers details or other regulatory agencies.
1. If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. (Other than in respect of products made to your specification.)
2. You can email us on email@example.com write to us at Customer Service to cancel your order.